How do recurring delivery slots work?Print
Recurring Slots are exclusively available to customers who have an active Delivery Pass and they enable you to reserve a particular, regular time slot that suits the way you shop. This is how it works:
- You can choose the frequency of the Recurring Slot (every week, 2 weeks, 3 weeks or 4 weeks)
- To use your slot, simply checkout your order as usual
- You can skip or cancel a slot in advance at any time, or book another slot at your convenience
- The Recurring Slot will remain active for each subsequent Delivery Pass you buy
- You can turn a Delivery Slot into a Recurring Slot at the time of booking.
When do I need to submit my order?
Orders in a Recurring Slot must be submitted by 12am two days before your delivery slot is due. This helps us to free up unused slots for regular customer deliveries. But don't worry, we'll send you an email reminder the day before the order submission deadline.
You can change your checked out order up until midnight the day before your slot is due. If you do change your order, don't forget to checkout the order again to save the changes you've made.
Important things to know about Recurring Slots
- Recurring Slots are only available to customers holding an active Delivery Pass
- You can only have one Recurring Slot at a time
- If your Delivery Pass expires your Recurring Slot will be removed
- If you don't use your Recurring Slot on two consecutive occasions (without skipping in advance) the slot will be removed
- Recurring Slots are not valid on Bank Holidays or over the Christmas period - you will be informed 21 days in advance of any restrictions affecting your Recurring Slot.
Need to contact us?
Use the options below to get in touch.