Why has my order been cancelled?
Unfortunately, there are occasionally some reasons why we may need to cancel your order:
Circumstances beyond our control
There may be times where we need to cancel your order, for example extreme weather conditions or other circumstances out of our control. We'll always try our best to get your order to you, however, in the rare occasion we do have to cancel your order we'll be in touch as early as possible to arrange next steps. Please make sure your contact details are kept up to date.
Problems taking payment
We attempt to authorise payment for your order on the day of your delivery or collection. Occasionally we're not able to get a successful authorisation message from your bank - this can happen for a number of reasons, and your bank will be able to provide you with more information to explain why this has occurred.
Unfortunately, we are unable to fulfil orders without a successful authorisation, so we will unfortunately need to cancel your order. We will notify you before your time slot if we have not been able to authorise your card - a message will appear on your Order Details page, and we will send you a text and an email.
Some tips to prevent this for future orders:
Check you have sufficient funds in your account to cover the value of the order
- Check all the payment information you've added is correct - including your address, postcode and CVV Code
- Check the date on your card - if it has expired, we won't be able to secure payment. You can find out more about adding a replacement card for future orders here
- For more information on how we take payment visit our FAQ.
To rebook your order, follow the steps below:
Rebooking your order
Upon cancellation, we'll send you a link to rebook your order in your email. Alternatively you can follow the steps below:
2. Then click on Sign In and enter your registered email address and password
3. Click on Your Orders
4. Select the order which has been cancelled that you would like to rebook.
5. Click Reorder. There will be a pop-up message asking you to confirm adding the order to your trolley - (please note if you have previously placed any items into your trolley this will override them so you may need to add them again). If you would like to add more items to your order you can click the Continue shopping button.
6. Book a delivery or click & collect
7. Once you've finished click Checkout
If you have cancelled your order before collection or delivery your trolley will still be available to reorder.
Need to contact us?
Use the options below to get in touch.