How do I reset my password?Print
A password reset is quick and easy.
1. Visit the Asda password reset page on your computer, tablet or mobile phone.
2. Enter the email address your Asda account is registered with and click Next.
3. If you have a mobile phone number saved on your account, you can choose whether to receive your password reset code via email or SMS. If you don't have a mobile number saved to your account, we'll just send your reset code to your email address.
4. Once you have received your 6-digit reset code (either via email or SMS) you will have a maximum of 2 hours to enter your code online. If you wait longer than 2 hours to enter it, you will need to request a new code.
5. Finally, you can create your new password.
6. That's it. Sign in with your new password, and you're ready to shop!
No longer using the email address which you've registered?
No problem. Call and speak to one of our team.
We'll ask you some security questions in line with data protection, before sending a password reset code to your mobile phone or to the email address you're using now. You'll be back up and running in no time.
Need to contact us?
Use the options below to get in touch.