How do I reset my password?Print
A password reset is quick and easy. Here's how to do it:
1. Visit the password reset page.
2. Enter the email address that's registered on your Asda account and click Next.
3. If you have a mobile phone number saved on your account, you can choose to receive your 6-digit password reset code via text. If you don't have a mobile phone number saved to your account, we'll send your reset code to your email address.
4. When you receive your 6-digit reset code you will have a maximum of 2 hours to enter the code online. (Note: after this time period you will need to request a new password reset via the same process).
5. Once you have entered the code you can create your new password. Then, sign in to your account using your new password and you're ready to shop.
No longer using the email address which you've registered?
No problem. Use the contact options below to call and speak to one of our team. We'll need to ask you some security questions in line with data protection. We'll then send a password reset code to your mobile phone or to the email address you're now using. You'll be back up and running in no time.
Need to contact us?
Use the options below to get in touch.