How do I get a refund for my online order?
How do I get a refund for my online grocery order?
Need a refund for an item you bought in store? Click here.
Need a refund for a George item? Click here.
Refund your grocery items with our drivers at your doorstep or at the collection point
Your delivery note will be sent to you prior to your delivery, this will allow you to make any decisions on products you may wish to refund in advance.
Our delivery drivers and collection point colleagues can refund unwanted items in your order. Simply hand them back on your doorstep at the point of delivery or at the collection point and we'll do the rest.
If you're collecting from a locker, simply leave the product you do not want in the locker and we will process the refund for you.
Has your order already been delivered or collected?
You can request a refund via your account online within 3 days of receiving your delivery or collection.
1. Click here to go to the grocery website.
2. Then click on Sign in and enter your registered email address and password - you can find this in the top right hand corner of the screen next to 'Register'.
3. Click on Your Orders - in the top right hand corner of the screen next to 'Your Account'.
4. Find the order from your previous orders which you would like to be refunded.
5. Click on View details - It's highlighted in blue to the right.
6. Click on Request refund - It's highlighted in blue, just under the green 'add order to trolley' button.
7. Select the item or items you want to be refunded along with the quantity and reason for the refund.
What happens if it's more than 3 days after my delivery?
No problem. Get in touch with our customer service team using the contact us links below and we'll happily sort this for you.
For more information, our refunds terms and conditions can be found here
Need to contact us?
Use the options below to get in touch.