Why has my order been cancelled?
Unfortunately, there are occasionally some reasons why we may need to cancel your order:
Circumstances beyond our control
There may be times where we need to cancel your order, for example extreme weather conditions or other circumstances out of our control. We will always try our best to get your order to you; however in the rare occasion that we do have to cancel your order we’ll be in touch as early as possible to arrange the next steps.
Please make sure your contact details are kept up to date.
Problems taking payment
We attempt to authorise payment for your order on the day of your delivery. Occasionally we’re unable to get successful authorisation from your bank – this can happen for a number of reasons, your bank will be able to provide you with more information on why this has occurred.
We’ll notify you before your time slot if we’ve been unable to process your payment. Unfortunately we’re unable to deliver without successful authorisation, so we will need to cancel your order. You can rebook your order by following the simple steps below.
It's quick and easy to rebook your order. Here's how:
1. First go to www.asda.com and click on Groceries or George
2. Then click on Sign in and enter your registered email address and password - you can find this in the top right hand corner of the screen next to ‘Register’.
3. Click on Your Orders in the top right hand corner of the screen next to ‘Your Account’.
4. Select the order which has been cancelled which you would like to rebook.
5. Click Add order to trolley. There will be a pop-up message asking you to confirm adding the order to your trolley – (please note if you have previously placed any items into your trolley this will override them so you may need to add them again). If you would like to add more items to your order you can click the Continue shopping button.
6. Book a delivery or click & collect slot by clicking on either of the green buttons on the right hand side.
7. Once you've finished click the blue Checkout button which is again on the right hand side.
For any future orders it's worth checking the date on your card - if it has expired, we won't be able to secure payment. You can add the details of a replacement card for future orders.
Need to contact us?
Use the options below to get in touch.